20 Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas – Day 2
Unique, Healthy, Inexpensive Holiday Gift Ideas
Until Christmas I’ll be sharing with you one great holiday gift idea a day. Holiday gifts can be delicious and nutritious, create joy and inspire hope without putting you into debt.
2) Your Personal Uplifting Perfume Creation
Many people do not realize that they are dousing themselves with synthetic chemicals every time they put on perfume or cologne. What’s in that stuff? Is it something made completely in nature or in a lab? Many people can’t even use them anymore because they have become so chemically sensitive or allergic. Well, technically we are all “chemically sensitive.” Are bodies recognize REAL when they experience it. How much do you spend on expensive perfume’s and colognes that actually add to your body’s toxic load?
You can support your health and that of your friends’ this year by giving them the gift of uplifting beautiful aroma’s.
* Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
* Silver Perfume Spray Bottles (start at $1.35 each)
or purchase tiny glass vials for self application.
* Tiny Cloth Gift Bags at Michael’s Craft or online.
* Little charms to tie on the bags or include inside. Again Michael’s or online.
*Order some of the bottles Abundant Health online. These start at only $1.35 each or the glass 1/6 dram tester vials from Life Science Publishing for only $2.00 for a dozen.
* Purchase an Essential Oil Blend (pre-mixed) or create your own Blend from our store. Again, don’t settle for cheap oils or you’ll get the same cheap results as the expensive perfumes out there. The prices vary for essential oils since it all depends on how much of a plant and what the process is for distilling the oil. Either way, you are coming out WAY ahead of the game by making your own. Fast, inexpensive and always greatly appreciated. Homemade gift without the hassle. Believe me.
Great Essential Oil Blends from Young Living for Making Women’s Perfume: Lavender, Peace and Calming, Sacred Angel (seasonal oil), Christmas Spirit and Orange or Evergreen, Release, Lemon and Lime, Abundance, Transformation.
Great Essential Oil Blends from Young Living for Making Men’s Cologne: Sacred Mountain, Aroma Siez, Evergreen, Dreamcatcher, Live with Passion, Magnify Your Purpose.
Young Living Essential Oil Store - http://www.abundanceandwisdom.com/tararayburn/shop.html
Abundant Health for spray bottles - http://www.abundanthealth4u.com/category_s/316.htm
Life Science Publishing for glass vials - http://www.lifesciencepublishers.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=5&cat=Bottles
Go to Day 1 of Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
For more healthy gift ideas and recipes check out Essential Gluten-Free Recipes by Tara Rayburn and Mary Vars
Visit the Healthy Habit Coach elsewhere on the web: