Friday Favorite Fab Five Links – May 31st
On Fridays when I was a kid, I remember hearing “Everybody’s Working For the Weekend” by Loverboy on the radio. In honor of that old tradition, I started The Friday Favorite Fab Five links for the week. Because life’s short, stand up for your rights NOT to eat foods containing Genetically Modified Organisms, laugh a little in the process and honor the men and women who sacrificed greatly for our freedom to do these things. Thank you Capt. Charlie!
1) Believe 2013 – Young Living International Grand Convention. June 17-22nd in Salt Lake City, Utah
I’m VERY excited to announce that I will be blessed to be teaching during the best Essential Oil Convention in the world! 100 Easy Healthy Habits – June 20th at 5:30pm in the Life Science Publishing Business Expo and next Delicious Recipes with Essential Oils – June 22nd two sessions at the Young Living Lavender Farm – Village Inn (see program itinerary at convention and the Farm Day Celebration for specific times)
2) I’ve been watching 19 year old Caroline Lunger for over a year now and am so impressed her journey. The changes she has made in her diet, her life have been extraordinary and she blogs and educates others experiencing similar issues. However, I didn’t realize that with all her valiant efforts, it still isn’t enough yet to reverse her health challenges. Add to this struggle, she is allergic to most mainstream medicine and has been successful with alternative/integrative medicine…which as I know, is not covered by insurance. Please visit Caroline’s blog at http://www.mygutsy.com and more importantly Help Support her health journey in any way you can at Go Fund Me – The “Bubble Girl”
3) “Courage is a Process” – Capt. Charlie Plumb. Remembering our POW’s of the Vietnam War featuring my friend and hero Capt. Charlie Plumb on ABC News with Diane Sawyer – The clip on Capt. is approximately at time 14:25 Click to view Episode
4) March Against Monsanto on Saturday May 25th was a world wide event. You may have not even heard about it since there was very little news coverage. We had over 2,500 people march to the Fabulous Las Vegas sign here. I’ve put together some links for local and worldwide coverage of the event. Learning about the effects or rather the “unknown” outcome of GMO’s in our bodies is in my opinion the greatest wildcard in human health to date!
5) Best, silliest, most joyful version of “Jesus Loves Me” performed by Adalia Rose, a child with Progeria, the “aging disease.” She isn’t letting it stop her from being a kid and laughing despite the world. Regardless of what faith you practice, this little girl’s song is a treasure.
Sweet Angel With Aging Disease Sings Jesus Loves Me from ourgodisforus on GodTube.
Tara Rayburn, The Healthy Habit Coach inspires uplifting habits and resources for the mind, body and soul. If you are attending Believe – Young Living’s Grand Convention You will have a special opportunity to purchase her new book and audio coaching series 100 Easy Healthy Habits: Uplifting Habits for the Mind, Body and Soul
Check out Essential Gluten Free Recipes: Simple, Nutrient Rich, Essential Oil Infused
by Tara Rayburn and Mary Vars
Visit the Healthy Habit Coach elsewhere on the web: