Friday Favorite Fab Five Links – May 24th
**If you are having trouble viewing this properly press the blog title and redirect**
On Fridays when I was a kid, I remember hearing “Everybody’s Working For the Weekend” by Loverboy on the radio. In honor of that old tradition, I started The Friday Favorite Fab Five links for the week. Because life’s short not to find joy in the midst of turmoil, March Against Monsanto, enjoy “Marcel the Shell with Shoes On” – Again, and indulge in stress release and guilty pleasure by singing the One Direction’s cover of Blondie’s “One Way or Another.”
1) There is very little I can say to express the sorrow I feel for those who have experienced tragedy this week. From Oklahoma, to friends here in Vegas, to London and the world in between please take a moment (regardless of your faith and/or beliefs) and send a resounding, uplifting hug of joy out to those who are hurting. Amen.
Images of faith and inspiration.
2) March Against Monsanto – WorldWide Event! Find a local event and learn about what Genetic Modification is doing to our food and ultimately our health. In my opinion, GMO’s are the biggest wildcard in our health challenges today. Be a voice in our world to say it is NOT Ok. We are not Science Experiments. To join us Saturday morning in Vegas go to Facebook Event To find an event in your area on Saturday May 25th go to: http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/p/blog-page.html
3) Special Announcements Regarding Believe 2013 – Young Living’s International Grand Convention – Click Here
4) Marcel the Shell with Shoes On. There are still people on this great planet that have not been blessed with this odd and wonderful video. Enjoy!
***Bonus Video: Seneca and I were really excited to find this – Jenny Slate the Voice of Marcel the Shell on Conan
5) One Way or Another by One Direction…yes, this is my guilty pleasure video this week
her new book and audio coaching series 100 Easy Healthy Habits: Uplifting Habits for the Mind, Body and Soul Check out Essential Gluten Free Recipes: Simple, Nutrient Rich, Essential Oil Infused
by Tara Rayburn and Mary Vars
Visit the Healthy Habit Coach elsewhere on the web: